About a month ago, a youtuber I really like, named Gabriella Lindley posted a tag video in which she answered 50 questions about herself. Since I love these kind of videos (is it bad that I like to know random things about people I don’t even know?), I thought I’d do it as well so you can get to know me a little better ! If you decide to do this tag as well, please let me know so I can go read/watch yours ! 🙂
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
I’m actually not allowed to have any candle so I wouldn’t know haha
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Probably Selena Gomez because she seems so chilled and we could have evenings just spent cooking, singing and dancing around, watching movies… I’m not much of a party girl so that’d be good for me haha Also, could she teach me how to be as pretty as her? 😉
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Tyler Posey because he seems like so much fun and we’d probably spend our time together laughing !
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I’ve always wanted to do so around my thirties? Although I obviously I don’t HAVE to get married and if my future boyfriend doesn’t want to, I’ll totally respect his decision.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Definitely my grandfather, whose studio (I mean it’s not a real studio but that’s what we’ve always called it) was so filled of stuff you couldn’t even move around the room? My brother and father had to get rid of most of it behind his back and let me tell you, we’ve found some strange things ! Also, I guess I’m kind of a hoarder myself, but just because I’m a really sentimental person and throwing some things feels like throwing away part of my soul haha.
6. Can you do the splits?
I used to when I was a little girl but I’m so bad at it now, I have the body of grandmother, I swear to you ! I’m trying to get a bit more flexible though, it’s part of my workout routine !
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I actually have no idea ! I must have been around 5? I need to ask my mum about that.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
In the Atlantic ocean only, when I went to western France, Portugal, Spain… I haven’t gone to crazy places yet !
9. How many countries have you been to?
I’ve been to France (obviously), England, Germany, Portugal and Spain (I mean, it was only for a day.. does that count? haha) I mostly go to foreign countries to see my family and I’m lucky to have some in all these countries !!
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Not anymore but that’s actually where my parents met ! My mum was actually working for the military (but only as a secretary I think, although she did get a medal, which I only found out about last year haha) and my dad was doing his military service.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I really want to name one Grace and/or Charlotte ! I’ve always loved these names so much !
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
I’ve thought of the name Landon, since I really like this name and he would be named after the main character in A Walk to Remember, which is my favourite movie 😉
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
I got a 1/10 on a math paper and the worst thing is that I got that point only because I handed in the paper? In my defense, I was really bad in math and the teacher wasn’t even a math teacher so that didn’t help !
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Charmed for sure ! It’s still one of my favourites to this day ! I watched it every evening and I’ve seen it entirely about ten times since they put it back on TV every year and I watched it everytime.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I was always a witch ! I think my obsession for Charmed had something to do with it haha. I actually still have my costume but it’s obviously way too small for me now. I even had a hat with a green wig attached to it haha
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I’ve read all the Harry Potter and Hunger Games books and they are some of my favourite books series ! I’ve never read any of the Twilight books though (but I watched all the movies when I was younger)
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
British for sure ! I found it so pretty and melodic !
18. Did your mother go to college?
Nope, she had a vocational diploma and went straight to work !
19. Are your grandparents still married?
They are still married on my dad’s side and they were also on my mum’s side before my grandfather passed away
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No, but I’ve always wanted to take some kind of combat lessons so maybe karate would be good for me?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Obviously. Who doesn’t?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
I have no idea? Probably the Asterix park?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
English for sure, although some people say I already am. Maybe Portuguese just because I am half Portuguese and can’t speak it at all?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
It depends but I think I spell it « grey » more often.
25. Is your father bald?
Nope, he still has a lot of hair which is turning grey right now haha
26. Do you know triplets?
Nope, I know a lot of twins but that’s it !
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Probably The Notebook because I like to see love stories throughout time.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes, I absolutely love it !
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
I don’t think I have one… Maybe HDDiner ?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
Nope, I don’t think we have that here. Is it good ?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Everyone used to call me Cece but they’ve grown out of it now, except from some cousins and my brother sometimes haha.
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
My mum ♥
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
It depends ! Probably more the suburbs but I do enjoy going to a rural area to relax when I’m holiday.
36. Can you whistle?
A bit but I hate this sound so much I don’t do it anymore haha
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
No, it needs to be pitched black for me to sleep !
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Not every morning, which is really bad but I’ve been getting better at it lately !
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
I only take the pill !
40. What medical conditions do you have?
I have multiple health problems but they’re not serious enough to be medical conditions haha Does anxiety count though?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
I had a surgery when I was 10 regarding my teeth, but that’s it I think !
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Duh ! I bloody love that movie. I mean it’s Disney !
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
I’ve had my jeans for so many years I can’t even remember haha Probably H&M or something like that?
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
My five-year-old cousin told me I was pretty haha
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
I usually remember them when I wake up but I usually forget them when I get up. Then I have flashbacks throughout the day that make me remember them haha But then again, I have times when I remember them vividly and others when I remember absolutely nothing, which is frustrating.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
The tea I bought in England which had hibiscus in all of them is my favourite. Otherwise, I really like the peach flavor and recently discovered the vanilla flavor and absolutely loved it !
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
4. One pair of trainers, one of boots and two of flip flops ! I’m not much of a shoe person, one per season is enough for me haha
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I don’t think I’ll raise them to practice any religion even though I am a believer myself. I think they should be able to make their own decision. They might not even believe in God. As long as they’re not extremist, I’m good with everything 😉
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I think I was nine? My mum says that I found out the truth through one of my friends. How rude of her 😉
50. Why do you have a blog?
I created my blog because I like to talk about things I like and most of my friends don’t like the same things as me so I had all these things I wanted to talk about and no one to tell them to ! I think it’s also a great way for me to see my evolution thoughout time, whether it’s my personnality or just my taste in everything !
Twitter – Personal Tumblr – Fan Tumblr – Instagram – Pinterest – Bloglovin